PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica isone of the nation'slargest institutional pharmacy companies. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in 45 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
Provides a variety of data entry functions to support clinical and business operations.
- Enter data into computer system to fill prescriptions and to obtain reimbursement/payment.
- Consistently inputs data with an accuracy rate of 95% or better.
- Read and input written prescriptions and medical data.
- Interpret physicians orders and input into computerized med order system.
- Perform drug calculations.
- Perform computer system operations including order entry, billing, crediting, and updating medical records.
- Audits input versus documentation and makes corrections as needed.
- May generate reports
- May be required to perform pharmacy technician duties as needed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Companys Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Required: 1 year of experience in data entry
- Desired: Long-Term Care expereince
- Required: Basic understanding of drugs, medical nomenclature, and metric system; ability to communicate effectively; skilled in operating a computer; skilled in performing detailed work
- Required: AZ pharmacy tech license
- Must be available to work Mon Fri between the hours of 3:00pm - 11:30pm & weekend rotation
Accelerate Your Career with PharMerica!
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 68606647 phoenix