PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is the second largest institutional pharmacy company in America. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in over 40 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
PharMerica Phoenix POD is recruiting a Data Entry Pharmacy Technician ll to join our team.
The Data Entry Pharmacy Technician ll will provide a variety of data entry functions to support clinical and business operationsworking various hours and days between Monday-Sunday 12:30am-9am.This position will include order entry, control room, pulling medications from shelf, compounding, packaging, and bagging.
- Identifies and resolves issues of denials or follow-up of claims
- Enter data into computer system to fill prescriptions and to obtain reimbursement/payment
- Maintains current knowledge of Medicaid claim regulations and processes
- Produces reports and keeps management informed of unpaid claims and claims pending follow-up
- Knowledge of drugs, medical nomenclature, and metric system
- Read and input written prescriptions and medical data
- Ability to interpret physicians orders into the computerized med. Order system
- Ability to perform drug calculations and interpret prescriptions
- Perform computer system operations; includes order entry, billing, crediting, and updating medical records
- Input daily orders (new and refills)
- Audits the input versus documentation and makes corrections as required
- Generates reports as needed
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Companys Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- PharmacyTechnicianlicense in Arizona required by the state; If NOT licensed, offer of employment will be contingent upon obtaining a Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Arizona.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a long-term care pharmacy preferred, but not required.
- Previouscustomer serviceexperience required.
- Experience as a Data Entry tech in a long-term care pharmacy preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, work as a member of a team, operate a computer, recognize and identify patient medications, and perform detailed work.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays between the hours of Monday-Sunday 3pm-9am
Accelerate Your Career with PharMerica!
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 68766192 phoenix