Set of 4 Rough Country N2.0 Performance Series Shocks
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Models with 2.5-6" Lift
Who says your daily driver and your weekend warrior can't be the same vehicle? Introducing The N2.0 Shock absorber: Engineered by Rough Country's Research and Development Team specifically for both on and off-road use. N2.0 shocks are nitrogen charged at 200 PSI to prevent foaming and offer a longer lifespan. Incorporating "Velocity Sensitive Valving" technology, these shocks utilize a 10-stage variable valving process that helps facilitate resistance valving incorporated in the shock according to piston rod speed. This allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations from the same shock, without turning any knobs or shock removal for re-adjustment. Each shock is tested and custom tuned for its specific vehicle application. It's Chromed Hardened 9/16" Piston Rod and massive 1 3/8" Bore allow for fluid movement while providing the type of heavy duty durability needed in off-road situations.
- 10 Stage Variable Valving.
- 200PSI Nitrogen Charged and Tuned.
- Large 2.2" Diameter Body.
- Massive 1 3/8in Bore.
- Chromed Hardened 9/16in Piston Rod.
- Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal.
- Military Spec Fluid Rated to -50° C.
- Rubber Bushings For Better Absorption.
- Manufacturers Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Grey Powder Coat Finish
- Package includes 2 front and 2 rear shocks.
Grand Canyon 4x4
Para assistencia en Espanol mande mensage por E-mail.
Shipping avaliable for additional charge
• Post ID: 26008232 phoenix