In this role, you will be joining Global Supply Management Organization.
Your responsibilities will include but are not be limited to:
- Explores and benchmarks emerging technology in the industry.
- Contributes in future technology definition and requirements.
- Defines the technical requirements for supplier selection.
- Uses technical expertise to advice Design Engineers on component selection.
- Identifies technology trends and gaps, and then develops supply chain strategies to address these technical challenges.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Experience and thorough knowledge in business practices and procedures.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
Inside this Business Group
Minimum Requirements: Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering M.S. or PHD, +5 yrs Experience working in the Memory Industry including market and technology trends. Must have a legal or permanent right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship. Experience in the design and application of DRAM, LPDDR, and HBM.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1472800/DRAM-Memory-Technologist/
• Post ID: 67740367 phoenix