Summary of Job: As an IT Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting staff with technological needs at DLC Resources. Responsibilities include solving and troubleshooting hardware and software issues with all our technology equipment (computers, laptops, printers, and mobile devices), assisting in ensuring the uptime and availability of the network for all users, providing technical advice and support to all users, execute established IT Training and other IT duties as needed.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware, software and telecommunication issues (in person on-site, electronically, & via phone) for our mobile devices and computing devices
- Install, configure, and maintain application and systems software & hardware
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Interface extensively with end users, peers, computer technicians and other Information Technology personnel for the resolution or escalation of desktop/mobile related problems.
- Document resolutions for future reference
- Provide computer and mobile device orientation to new company staff
- Create training manuals/documentation
- Assign and document allocation of company assets
- Ensure proper software licensing
- Create and maintain users on the network; assigning permissions and accurate configurations
- Other duties as assigned
- Present training classes and as needed one-on-one, instruct end users in the appropriate use of equipment, software, telecommunications devices, and/or related applications
- Execute training for all users based on departmental or individual objectives
Growth & Development
- Expectations for growth and development are the following:
- Continual personal growth and development in software knowledge, purchasing and administration is expected
- Working with and mastering networks, servers, storage, backup schemes, routers, switches, ISP modems, and firewall
Not an exhaustive list since other job requirements may arise as a result of changes in business decisions. The company reserves the right to change this job description as needed.
- High school degree or GED minimum (Associate’s Degree in related field preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing PC and telecommunications support
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013
- Experience with backup devices/best practices and Antivirus programs
- Comptia A+ and MCP Certifications preferred
- Valid AZ driver’s license and clean motor vehicle report for the past 3 years
- Bilingual preferred
- Basic working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment such as:
- Servers, printers, desktops, laptops, wireless devices, and mobile devices.
- Ethernet networking, including cabling, TCP/IP, hubs, switches, VPN, WiFi, etc.
- LAN & WAN
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires almost exclusively using a telephone and computer.
- Typical workweek will be 40 hours. Some overtime may be required to accomplish workload. Some weekend and night work required depending on job requirements.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Close vision required for computer monitors and data collection devices
- Is subject to frequent interruptions
- Standard Office work environment
- Occasional prolonged periods of time outside in extreme temperatures
- Expected to travel to various company sites
Our Company & Benefits
With over 27 years of experience in landscape, water and arbor management, DLC Resources, Inc. provides superior landscape management to communities across greater Phoenix. DLC leads the industry in state-of-the-art technologies that increase efficiency while providing cost effective, expert landscape management results to our customers. DLC’s nationally recognized WaterRight© water management program improves the quality and usability of our clients’ common areas while saving millions of gallons of water each year.
We offer rewarding work, a great culture and we continually invest in the development of our people by supporting technical training, certification programs, workshops and stretch work experiences. We offer health, dental and vision. In addition, participation in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) retirement plan, at no cost to our employees. We continually invest in the development of our people, our most important asset, while providing the highest quality, safety and innovation in the industry.
To Apply: Please send in resume for consideration.
PTO, Dental, Medical, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Term Life, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program), Paid Sick Leave
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00 to $41,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- IT: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Valid AZ Driver License
• Post ID: 67312107 phoenix