You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
The suitable candidate must be pursuing a Master or PHD degree of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience and knowledge on computer technology, Knowledge on computer network and info security.
- Fundamental understanding about client-server connection, and application-database interaction.
- Skill and experience in IT, Computer and peripheral support.
- Willing to work a 12 hour shift, flexible to work night shift as due to business conditions job may require night shift.
Inside this Business Group
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- First contact Incident or Event factory automation software systems support across TMG Factories FSM/ATM, applying advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
- Position has capability to utilize Automation expertise to work with the L2 organization for continuous improvement as well as crisis management support for FSM/ATM sites.
- Position may include some software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving, data analytical and methodological thinking.
- Eager to take on challenges and complete tasks within given timelines.
- Ability to multitask, self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1140861/Manufacturing-IT-MSD-Automation-Engineer/
• Post ID: 45955856 phoenix