At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our companys growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aNetwork Design Sr. Analyst, Phoenix, Arizonato join our team in Phoenix, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
- 3+ years hands-on experience in networking, preferably in some or all of the following: Cisco 6500 / 4500 / 3560 / 3750 configuration, LAN Configuration (HSRP, RSTP, Port-channel, VLAN, trunks, ports), basic network security, MDF/IDF closet build-out and physical installation
- 3+ years hands-on experience in networking, preferably in some or all of the following: Cisco Nexus platform (7k, 5k, 2k) configuration in a Data Center environment.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in networking, preferably in some or all of the following: Cisco 2800 / 3700 / 3800 / 7200 configuration, WAN (T1, MLFR, MLPPP, DS3, ATM, MPLS, MetroEthernet) configuration
- 3+ years hands-on experience of configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers and APs
- 3+ years hands-on experience in each of the following: Routing (EIGRP, BGP)
- 3+ Years experience with physical handling of IT equipment such as network switches and routers, UPS, structured cabling, IDF and MDF infrastructure.
- Dependable transportation.
- Willing to work/communicate with offshore team members
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- CCNA/CCNP certification/ITIL v3
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit (link removed) to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 67869287 phoenix