SRP is one of the largest public power and water utilities in the U.S. providing electricity to approximately one million customers in the greater metropolitan Phoenix area. Since its founding in 1903, SRP has fostered a culture of stewardship and customer service consistently ranking as an industry leader in customer service according to J.D. Power. SRP continues to adapt to its changing business environment by seeking innovative ways to reimagine utility service and the provision of critical resources essential to the life and economy of Arizona.
The OpenText Content Server Administrator is responsible for providing operational and business support for OpenText Content Server Suite 16. Duties also include enterprise content management solution consultation and development for internal business stakeholders.
Typical duties include:
- Provide day to day administration, support, and monitoring of SRPs enterprise content management technologies which includes: OpenText Content Server, OpenText Archive Server, OpenText SharePoint AGA, OpenText Media Management, OpenText Directory Services, OpenText Records Management, Bentley ProjectWise and other related content management tools
- Develops and deploys various types of configuration and application components including data/object models, security, workflow/business process components, user interfaces, OpenText Web Forms and Live Reports
- Defines and develops ECM solutions using SRPs OpenText platform
- Develops and maintains operational documentation to support OpenText content solutions.
- Provides tier 2 and 3 technical and functional support
- Participate in weekly on-call rotation
Completion of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution that prepares the employee for the assignment.
Promotion to Level 2 requires a minimum of two years of experience at Level 1; demonstrated capability to perform advanced and more difficult work as determined by the supervisor. Promotion to Senior Level requires a minimum of three-years of experience at Level 2; is fully competent in all aspects of functional area of assignment and as such would be recognized as a specialist in area of assignment and may have periodic or occasional lead responsibilities.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in managing and supporting OpenText Content Server 10.5 and related software
- Experience with Content Server solution design and development
- Experience developing OpenText Web Forms and Live Reports
- Working knowledge of Windows Server architecture, network protocol, network management tools, Active Directory, Windows Server IIS, Apache Tomcat as relates to OpenText Content Server
- Experience using XML, HTML, Visual Studio, JAVA, SQL, PowerShell
- Experience with SQL Server 2012/2014
- Other content management experience a plus: Documentum, FileNet, ProjectWise, and Alfresco
The successful candidate will possess the following strengths:
- Customer Focus: Establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal customers and gains their trust and respect
- Achiever: strives to achieve goals on a daily basis
- Analytical: digs deep, finds patterns and connections, rigorous and fact driven. Ability to analyze and learn rapidly changing technologies, developing infrastructure components that support business requirements. Strong analytical and conceptual skills, including ability to develop original concepts and/or theories.
- Communication: explains and describes in ways that business people can understand. Fosters teamwork and works well in a collaborative environment.
- Ideation: fascinated by new concepts and with viewing problems with new perspectives
- Responsibility: commits to tasks and follows through, dependable
EOE - SRP encourages a diverse workforce
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Currently, SRP does not sponsor H1B visas.
Why Work at SRP
SRP's success is rooted in our employees' happiness, health and safety. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and enhance their well-being. In addition to competitive pay and performance incentives, eligible employees can take advantage of the following benefits:
401(k) plan with employer matching
Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
Short and long-term disability plans
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 63802567 phoenix