What you’ll be doing...
What we’re looking for...
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Expeeince in telecommunications industry preferably in a technical or network role. Working knowledge in one or more of the following platforms of CDMA, EVDO and LTE technology. Base Station infrastructure for market includes: Lucent, Motorola, Nortel, Ericsson.
- Operating systems and applications including: Google, Windows, Propagation Modeling tools (ATOLL), MS Office applications, Google DOCs, Truecall, and MapInfo. Wireless technologies including: CDMA, 1X, EVDO, traffic theory, LTE, LTE-U, and advanced LTE features. General knowledge in digital communications including: DS1, DS3, Fiber, FTTC, and microwave would be beneficial.
- Experience with antenna designs and specifications would be preferred. Nokia/ALU equipment knowledge and specifications is preferred, as well.
- Solid understanding of RF engineering concepts and principles, including antenna, line, and RF theory; propagation modeling, FCC/FAA regulations, and must show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a changing technical field.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills; capable of representing company from network perspective to internal and external customers.
- Valid driver’s license
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7038922-senior-rf-engineer
• Post ID: 53956608 phoenix