You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a Master of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. 5 plus years of experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in C/C++ and other object oriented programming.
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience in storage protocols SATA, SAS, or PCIe.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with kernel debuggers and/or Windows* application debuggers.
- Experience with DOS firmware and/or OROM and/or Basic Input Output System BIOS debugging.
- Experience with Windows driver development.
- Knowledge of VMware and ESXi.
- Experience with RAID devices.
- Experience with storage I/O performance analysis / benchmarking.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Exposure to commercial product development/validation environment.
Inside this Business Group
Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1195139/Software-Engineer/
• Post ID: 54233898 phoenix