We are currently looking to add a Contract Technical Talent Sourcing Specialist to our team at Intel. In this role you will work with Recruiters across Intel, to deliver talent that will drive the next data center innovations to our broad portfolio of innovative server products, systems, and solutions. We are looking for someone who has proven success as a Sourcer/Recruiter in a past position and is looking for a new challenge.You will work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.Partner with Recruiters to manage, develop and execute on effective and efficient sourcing strategies.Find, engage and activate passive candidates using Boolean and creative search techniques.Serve as an ambassador for Intel as the initial point of contact with candidates through outreach and initial phone screens to determine fit. Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.Recommend and drive improvements that impact recruiting strategy
The candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, preferred HR, Business or Technical
- 2-4 years of technical sourcing experience with a search firm, agency or in-house recruiting team.
- Must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
- Experience sourcing the top talent in the area of software, hardware, systems, engineering, open-source, cloud infrastructure or related technologies.
- Experience using sourcing as a tool to help drive diversity initiatives
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of current sourcing strategies, practices and trends and the ability to grasp new technologies.
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions.
- Passionate about technology and able to speak to our technology/industry.
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly identify fit
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple recruiters' priorities and provide strong consultative skills to our business teams throughout the search process.
- Ideal candidate will be self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Sharp interview and interpersonal skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Oregon, Hillsboro; California, Santa Clara; California, Folsom;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1399567/Technical-Sourcing-Specialist-Contract/
• Post ID: 63442577 phoenix