AZ Care Providers LLC is a service oriented agency with a mission to provide the best possible care to families with Special Needs Individuals. We are a non-medical agency that works with children and young adults with special needs in home. (We do not have group homes)
ARIZONA CARE PROVIDERS OFFERS
CITIES WE HIRE IN:
- Cave Creek
- Paradise Valley
- Surrounding Areas
Benefits of Working With AZ Care:
- Flexible Hours
- Current Cases Available
- Accrued sick paid time
- Employee recognition
- Short commute to work
- Direct Deposit
Our providers follow programs that are tailored to each individuals' strengths and needs. Your job responsibilities will vary depending on the needs of our special individuals. The services we offer are as follows:
Attendant Care: providers will assist individuals in their home by maintaining personal cleanliness as well as safe and sanitary living conditions. Attendant Care providers may also provide companionship in community activities. Example: assisting an individual with bathing.
Habilitation: providers will assist individuals in developing skills and independence in all areas of daily living. Example: teaching an individual how to brush their teeth independently.
Respite: providers will assist individuals and provide short-term care to relieve unpaid caregiver and family members. Respite providers may also provide companionship in community activities. Example: playing a board game with an individual.
- Must be at least 18 years of age (licensing requirement).
- Ability to pass a background check and receive a Level One
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must be fully ambulatory and able to lift consumers (be able to
- lift a minimum of 50 pounds).
- Must be able to assist consumers with household chores
- (involving many physical activities, including but not limited to kneeling, reaching, stretching, bending, etc., and the use of household cleaners).
- Obtain CPR, First Aid and Article 9 certifications (We will help you obtain)
- Experience is a plus
• Post ID: 67769202 phoenix