About the Job
Job DescriptionJob #: 764902
Medical Call Center Representative
Location: Chandler, AZ 85224
Duration: 4 month contract
Hours: Monday-Friday 8-5PM
Pay Rate: negotiable
Position Summary: Tasks for Customer Service Rep can differ per location: Effective delivery of company products and services (40%) * Responds to telephone inquiries and orders from homecare patients and referral sources. * Provides information on equipment, supplies and services. Determines the best method for providing services. * May assist walk-in patients with the selection of equipment, supplies and services. Timely processing/facilitation of patient orders (30%) * Processes telephone orders by preparing patient paperwork. * Verifies insurance and/or other method of payment. * Completes all necessary paperwork in an accurate and efficient manner to facilitate the data entry, accounts receivable and delivery of the order placed. * May perform data entry. * Distributes copies of paperwork to appropriate personnel. * May assist with the processing of billing paperwork. Effective coordination of patient services/supplies (10%) * Coordinates the delivery, set-up and pick-up of equipment, supplies and services with appropriate personnel. * Ensures deliveries and set-ups can be arranged in a timely manner. Appropriate documentation (10%) * accurately maintains files of all patient account profile information and referral source data. Customer satisfaction (10%) * Resolves patient complaints by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action.
- Verify insurance coverage for potential new clients.
- Re-verify insurance coverage for existing patients in order to process patient prescription needs successfully and demonstrate excellent customer services to patients, healthcare professionals, and insurance carriers.
- This role will require an understanding of insurance concepts, including drug cards, major medical benefits, and per diem coverage, as well as knowledge of government and patient assistance programs. Strong attention to detail, and proven analytic and problem solving.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and 3rd party vendors is a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year in a customer service or call center environment (call center type environments preferred, if doctors office then anything below managing 75 calls/day would not translate to similar environment).
- Must have effective and empathetic communication style in managing inbound calls and communications with clients and team members. * Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Basic alpha number data entry skills with attention to accuracy and quality is essential. * Intermediate math skills are required with attention to detail and quality essential.
- Experience in a health care setting or insurance industry is a plus, including knowledge of basic insurance and third party terms and medical terminology.
- Must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures and instructions.
If interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 53441603 phoenix