Area Business Specialist, CNS (Phoenix, AZ - East) - Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Johnson &
WHERE YOU WILL BE WORKING:
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (CNS), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Area Business Specialist to support the Phoenix, Arizona - East geography.
Janssen CNS is a company driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus and employee and organizational excellence.
Our goal is to build on our leadership position in major existing therapeutic categories, while pioneering and taking the lead in new categories. We actively identify and pursue innovative business opportunities. We create partnerships that contribute to mutual success. People are our strength and the source of our growth. We are committed to providing a diverse, dynamic and challenging work environment where associates and their ideas can develop and thrive. Our focus on customers, partners, people and innovation creates sustainable, profitable growth and shareholder value. Our business practices reflect the responsibilities expressed in the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
As a leader in the industry, CNS offers medications for the treatment of schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder and bipolar areas of mental health. Please visit our website at www.janssenpharmaceuticals.com to learn more about J&J and our products.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Devise and implement customer specific pre-and post call selling approaches that evaluate and address the practitionersâ perspectives and the institutions philosophies within compliance guidelines.
- Consistently use approved clinical studies and marketing aids to support value based selling.
- Position and adapt the message to meet the practitionerâs, institutions, and organizational objectives.
- Develop and execute on comprehensive business plan that includes but not limited
- Opportunities and challenges in local market
- Utilize strategic insights to drive the business
- Maximize resources available as well partnership with key business partners to drive sales in local geography.
- Develop a territory coverage plan that improves selling time with all account professionals.
- Customize the value proposition and influence contract implementation processes within the assigned institutions while holding hospital partners accountable to the institutional contract.
- Develop and apply knowledge of payer access and affordability landscape in the territory regarding the companyâs products.
- Devise and institute an integrated business plan that includes clear strategies and tactics to target key accounts utilizing all available resources, while aligning the plan with the districtâs, regionâs, and companyâs goals.
- Analyze business analytics to recognize territory opportunities, strengths, and trends, and to monitor the effectiveness of the business plan. Adjust the plan to minimize the impact of competition and to improve sales opportunities.
- A valid driverâs license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel is required.
- Residing within the geography and/or be willing to relocate is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of industry or healthcare experience is required.
- Sales experience highly preferred.
- A proven track record of success and ability to influence in a dynamic competitive selling environment is highly preferred.
- Prior experience working with institutions and mental health systems is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=8984180110&lang=en
• Post ID: 67910712 phoenix