Posted: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 12:10 AM
Compensation$25 to $35 Hourly
Benefits Offered Medical, 401K, Vision, Dental
As a Diabetic Educator :
This position assesses, instructs, and counsels diabetic patients in both group and individual formats.
● Knowledgeable in diabetes and its management, including nutritional and pharmaceutical aspects of care
● Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE)
● Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
● Excellent computer skills
● Skilled at planning, organizing, communicating, cooperating, delegating, and working without direct supervision
● Registered Dietician
● Previous experience as a diabetes educator.
If interested, please send your resume to:
Patrick@pps-az.com for immediate consideration!
About Perfect Placement Services:
Global Giant in the Health Care Industry
• Location: Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
• Post ID: 67313207 phoenix