RN-Interventional Radiology - Travel Nursing: Interventional Radiology Travel Nurse position
Posted: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 8:15 AM
- Come work for RN Network
- We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Interventional Radiology RN to join our growing team of nursing professionals! IR nurses may be involved in about 50 different procedures, including treating an arterial blockage in the leg and 'coiling' aneurysms in the brain to keep them from rupturing. They will assist interventional radiologists during procedures involving all modalities of radiology, including ultrasound, CT scanning, PET CT, MRI and diagnostic X-ray. RNs provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other healthcare professionals for all patients.
- Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
- Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
- Reimbursement for licensing and certification
- Why choose RNnetwork?
• Location: Phoenix
• Post ID: 42070367 phoenix