Integrates, tests, installs, configures, and/or supports Factory automation software systems. Coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions. Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems. Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs. Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems, including representing integrated needs in crossfunctional and crosssite teams. Position may include some software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.
Inside this Business Group
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a Bs. degree of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
- 6 months experience and understanding of software and database development.
- 6 months experience with computer infrastructure servers.
- 6 months experience with networks and storage.
- 6 months experience with Microsoft development tools Visual Studio, .NET, Object Oriented Programming C, C++, Microsoft or Linux operating systems.
- 6 months of experience with Oracle or Microsoft database technologies.
- 6 months of experience with software testing methods.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1255874/Automation-Engineer/
• Post ID: 54233903 phoenix