Company Name:?Fry's Food Stores
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Receive & Process Freight
- Conduct stock audits
- Answer telephones and pages
- Stocks displays with new or back stock merchandise.
- Sets up advertising signs and displays merchandise on fixtures to attract customers and promote sales.
- Ensures shelf stock levels are maintained.
- Performs fitting room attendant duties.
- Complies with ticketing standards including applying security tags when applicable.
- Inform customers of Apparel specials
- Both in person and through PA announcements
- Recommend Apparel items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Ensures completion of Daily Tour.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risk, or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Retail experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
Education Level:? None
Required Certifications/Licenses:? None
Position Type:? Part-Time ?
Shift(s):? Day; Evening
Jobs at Fry's Food Stores:? Fry's Food Stores is headquartered in Tolleson, Arizona.? The company employs more than 17,
• Post ID: 54238283 phoenix