Posted: Monday, January 15, 2018 5:41 PM
Description We are looking to add a hungry and motivated Real Estate Agent to our growing team of realtors. As part of our team you will act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers to ensure a safe and smooth transaction process. You will market high quality real estate on behalf of clients and provide guidance and assurance to both buyers and sellers to facilitate the transaction process. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, responsive and has a "selling" personality. You should be out-going and easily be able to connect with people, and you strive to exceed your customers' expectations. You also have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive and also like to further develop your own skill set by rising to new challenges.
- Assist sellers and buyers in property purchase process
- Determine clients' needs and financials abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them
- Perform basic market analysis to estimate properties' value
- Prepare all necessary paperwork
- Show the properties to prospective clients
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers and home inspectors
- Promote sales through advertisements
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Documented working experience as a real estate agent
- Proven track record of successful sales
- Ability to work independently
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Resourceful with the ability to take initiative and proactively find sale items.
- Stress-hardy including the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Service-oriented: You should have the ability to provide excellent quality service to buyers and sellers.
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Real Estate Agent license
• Location: Phoenix, Tempe
• Post ID: 68016517 phoenix