Property Attendant / Houseperson (Part-Time/PM) Hilton Pointe at Squaw Peak - Hilton Hotels
What will I be doing? As a Property Attendant /Houseperson, you will be responsible for restocking, cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards\\:
- Folding, stocking and picking up linen for the Suite Attendants. Ensuring that each Suite Attendant has adequate supply of clean linen in order to complete their daily work assignment
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, Sweeping Resort corridors and stairwells. Cleaning all hand rails in their designated areas, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash and emptying ashtrays
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair
- Stock and maintain supply rooms, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example\\: mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
- Deliver guest requests and assist in cleaning guest rooms, as needed
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. Hilton remains an innovative, forward-thinking hospitality leader by offering best-in-class products, services and amenities to ensure that every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. From inaugural balls and international award galas to business events and personal moments, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is one of Hilton Worldwide ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com .
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand reputation and what it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
Qualification:What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we
• Post ID: 45689272 phoenix