Come intern with Intel's Internet of Things Group!
You will be creatively applying your business and technical know-how engineering fundamentals, scientific knowledge, systems thinking, analytical thinking, prototyping, and testing knowledge against design constraints and boundary conditions industrial design, cost, performance criteria and other design constraints to research, develop and productive mass producible solutions.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt administrative nature.
U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Strong analytical mind with problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage stakeholders
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in defining activities and direction
- Passion for the job
- High motivation with a strong work ethic
- Good planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and with the ability to lead.
You must meet the qualifications to be considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work, class course work, research, relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's program in Business, Finance, Marketing, Communication or other related business program.
- Minimum 3 months experience in:
- Business or Engineering or Finance or Business Intelligence Research or analytics.
- Promoting business segment through marketing, PR, omni-channel promotions.
- Designing background on both still graphics and video production.
- Converting complex concept and messaging into simplified graphical representation.
- Redesigning power point material and/or producing short videos.
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1416447/IoT-Business-and-Marketing-Undergrad-Intern/
• Post ID: 64434482 phoenix