What you’ll be doing...
The Security Solutions Sales Manager is responsible for leading a team of specialized overlay Security Sales Consultants to assist in developing sales opportunities with our Enterprise client base. As a Security Solutions Sales Manager you will work with your team and with Verizon Solutions Sales Vice Presidents, Sales Directors, and Sales Managers to:
- Partner to identify, develop, and close additional opportunities at existing clients & work with sales team to close
- Identify all the key technical influencers and present the Verizon value proposition to executive level clients
- Responsible for aspects of a leadership role in a sales organization; leading, developing, retaining, supporting a team of Security Sales Consultants to meet all sales objectives
- Must have the skills necessary to clearly articulate Verizon value proposition to all levels within a customer's organization
- Map Enterprise customer's identified business and technical issues to Verizon solutions
- Identify technical (Verizon or customer) barriers to sale
- Identify and coordinate Verizon internal resources required to develop customer solution
- Assist customers in their evaluation of Verizon products and services.
- Conduct educational sessions with groups within the customers' organization
- Manage the proposal and SOW coordination and support
- Guide the RFP/RFI process to better position Verizon
- Ensure there is clear documentation of customer project needs
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- BS Degree and five or more years of experience in Security Solutions Sales Management role with experience including:
- Cyber Intelligence and Analytics
- Critical Infrastructure
- Global Managed Security Services
- Threat and Risk Intelligence
- Vulnerability Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Governance Risk and Compliance
- Security & Network Architecture
- Strong customer business environment acumen and be able to strategically discuss Verizon solutions/service delivery capabilities as they relate to our security services and client needs.
- Skills and knowledge to allow for successful prioritization of multiple projects and the ability to clearly communicate and present project requirements/timelines.
- Strong written and oral and presentation skills and have proven success working in complex sales environments, utilizing resources across multiple organizations to achieve sales results.
- Willingness to travel - some travel may be required.
Learn more about what our Sales team is doing at http://www.verizonenterprise.com/
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2468658-security-solutions-senior-manager
• Post ID: 69811737 phoenix